Below, you can find several steps that explain how to run SIwpas against CDI Web Profile TCK.
How Could I run CDI Web Profile TCK against SIwpas?
SIwpas is an open source project. All of the source code are located in http://siwpas.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
Steps to run CDI Web Profile TCK :
- Download SIwpas CR5 from http://code.google.com/p/siwpas/downloads/list
- Open SIwpas CR5 into "SiwpasCR5" folder
- Get SIwpas source code from trunk, (svn checkout http://siwpas.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ siwpas )
- Go into siwpas/siwpas-cditck
- Copy siwpas-cditck/config/catalina.sh into SiwpasCR5/bin/.
- Copy siwpas-cditck/config/tomcat-users.xml into SiwpasCR5/config/.
- Start SIwpas, (bin/catalina.sh start)
- Run "mvn clean install" in the root of siwpas
- Run "mvn clean test -Ptck" in siwpas-cditck folder
- Stop SIwpas, (bin/catalina.sh stop)
Tests run: 636, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
So what ? SIwpas has passed current CDI Web Profile TCK.Internally SIwpas uses Apache OpenWebBeans (http://openwebbeans.apache.org) project for supporting the core feautes of CDI specification.
What does it mean?
It means that your next CDI application will run on any application server that has passed CDI Web Profile TCK :) No need to change any line of code... Promise of Java EE standards.
MechSoft will give 24x7 support on using SIwpas. Look at http://tiny.cc/k03fn for more information or send mail to email@example.com